Wednesday 18 December 2019

Today Is My Birthday! DEC 20

Being that today is my birthday I have been playing a memory wheel of the past year in my head. It’s amazing how many things can change in 365 days.  I woke up this morning and laid in bed, reflecting not only on the last year of my life, but also my life as a  hole. Let me push out deeper into the waters of my dreams  remembering  how blue the sky was and visiting beautiful Mediterranean cost this summer was the highlight of the year.
Being able to share my life with you, even via the social media, has brought me so much joy and fulfillment. I woke up every day thinking of what content I can create, what pictures to share or videos to film so that you have new posts from me all the time. My aim is to inspire myself and all other women around me to create something amazing.
I believe age is just a number. It’s relative. I think it’s all about how old you feel. I would say for where I am in my life, personally and professionally, I am exactly where I would want to be and have even exceeded my expectations for what I wanted to achieve.  So here’s to being grateful, reveling in amazing memories, and looking forward to what is to come! Happy Birthday to me!

At the end of the day, life is a journey and some parts of the journey are bumpy. How you deal with the bumps are up to you. I’m off to get a mani-pedi as I’ve taken today off. Love my life and love you all!





8 comments:

  1. I wish you a happy birthday, full of kisses.

    ReplyDelete

  2. as usual beautiful photos, you are still as beautiful, have a good end of year party, big kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canımsın güzelimsin en en en enimsin iyiki doğdun ömrüne bereket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you happy birthday dear

    ReplyDelete