Sunday 11 February 2024

I want to dig deep and love myself more than I ever have in my entire life.

Remember, releasing love and appreciation towards someone is an exchange of energy that can only affect your life positively.  Let words of gratitude always be on your lips. For when you are thankful, you release positive energy that will attract to you more things you can be grateful for. Have a positive mindset, speak positive affirmations and live your best life in ways you never imagine. I have learned to be calmer and to accept that there are some things in life I just can’t control. I have learned to take the bad with the good and still remember that I am worthy. I want to dig deep and love myself more than I ever have in my entire life. However, even though I have learned to love myself exactly as I am, there are still things about me that I want to work on. The thing about self-love is that you love yourself entirely, you accept who you are, but you also challenge yourself to grow.




Photo credit to Mike Fotowerks Ca 

1 comment:

  1. hello, I am happy to see you again, you are always so magnificent, smiling, you bring happiness when we see you. I love the first outfit, and it seems to me that the necklace you are wearing also works as a bra? Thank you for your presence, thank you for your smile which brings pleasure in this crazy world. I kiss you

    ReplyDelete